Sunday, September 23, 2007

Adventures in Lacto-ovo-pescetarianism

Most recently I have been reading "The China Study" and doing my own research on the benefits of following an animal protein free diet. Everything I have read has been very convincing and I am committed to making changes. I am starting slow and small so that it doesn't just pass as a fad diet, but already I have feel an enormous difference. In an effort to eat smarter, Max got to try some organic peaches...pretty successful. You should have seen it when I gave Aaron soy buffalo wings....not so successful! Even though soy is not his thing, he's been open to trying everything and very supportive, making his own changes too! Here is Max enjoying his Peaches...


End the end....he just really enjoys playing with his feet!

P.S. Aaron passed his first test for the California Highway Patrol. It is a very intense testing and qualification process, but he is doing great and working hard to prepare for it! Max and I are so proud of him!!!!!!! Congratulations!

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Hmm... soy buffalo wings. Doesn't sound too appetizing. Good for you for doing the soy, organic, etc menu, good luck!

ktlzzmak said...

kris you are a nut.... soy buffalo wings? weird.... but max as usual is cute! cant wait to see you next weekend! iu

Desi said...

I love Max!