Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting Pictures Taken

Last week I took Max to get his 6 month old pictures taken. Getting pictures taken is a very nerve raking experience for me. For one, I worry about getting a good one, and also, because I am not strong enough to say "no" to the photographer. This last time the photographer insisted on me stripping him down and putting a Santa hat on him, which is nothing I would usually not do. She of course got her way because I am a wimp, and although I didn't buy any of them, they are pretty cute....I guess nothing say "Merry Christmas" like your half dressed chubby baby in a snow globe! :) I also didn't want myself in any pictures, but again, you will see she got her way! Luckily she did get a few of the poses I wanted in traditional settings.








4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

He looks so much like Aaron! Those are darling pictures. I know I say this all the time, but I can tell he is such a good boy!!

AngelaBeth said...

Hehe! Max is so cute. If only he could stay awake until I came over! Haha. So, I finally decided to start using my blogger. Just to let you know so now we have basically every type of internet communication possible. Haha! :)

Unknown said...

hi kristen! it's angela. max is so cute! you and aaron are so blessed. i am so happy for you and your family. hope all is well. i think of you guys often.

AngelaBeth said...

Huh? Another Angela? CRAZY! Any other Angelas I should know about? At least your other friends have great names! LOL.

Your friend Angela.