Friday, May 2, 2008

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was pregnant with Max I fell in love with the name Sadie Rose for a girl. Aaron was not as much in love with it at first. He always liked it, but just needed time for him to grow on him without pressure from me. So I backed off, didn't say much about it, and two days ago, during one of my emotional moments, Aaron started calling the baby Sadie! VICTORY!! At first I thought it was just because I was crying, but it has continued over the last couple of days, so now I am certain of my victory. So, Sadie Rose it will be. I just wish she would kick more, or that Max would let me sit down more so I could feel her kicking more so I don't worry so much. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

woo-hooo!!! Congrats, you smart woman! I need to learn a few tricks from you!

Megan Holdaway said...

Your power to manipulate is truly astounding.

The Proctor Group said...

Love the name Sadie! Nice work!