Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas 2007

Happy New Year to everyone!! We had a wonderful Christmas!! Lot's of family and great food! :) We got so many wonderful gifts also from friends and family...thank you to everyone!!! We had so much fun having the Jensen family stay with us for a couple of days, and Max and I were lonely when they left. Max loved having kids to play with! The New Year was rung in quietly, with Aaron at work and me playing games with the Fam and in bed by 11:00 pm. I was exhausted from taking down all the Christmas decorations....the tree was driving me insane with Max always trying to pull on it. I'm not a late night person though so 11:00 was way past my bedtime!!! Looking forward to '08.....


Grandma and Grandma McLelland's house Christmas morning. Santa left Max's gift and stocking at their house. We arrived at 7:00 am so Max and his uncles could open gifts together.
As always, Max was just more interested in finding a place to pull himself up and stand.
Max wearing his new Christmas outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Keough.
Snap shot from Christmas Eve
Max got to open 2 gifts Christmas Eve before Dad left for work.
He really could have cared less. Just liked the wrapping.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

I LOVE Max in his Christmas vest and hair parted... too cute. So, when are you expecting again!?