Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exciting News!

For those of you who haven't heard...I am pregnant with #2!! I am just 8 weeks along today...but since I have had some nasty morning sickness, the cat is already out of the bag! We are very excited!! Here are some recent photos of Max. He is extremely playful and makes us laugh all the time!! In the video below you can see that he is looking like Aaron's twin! :)

Much to his Daddy's dismay, Max is a California Boy!
He loves to wrestle with his Dad!
Max used to like to stand and play at his toy box....

Now he just likes to play inside it!




Max loves to play peek-a-boo. Here is a cute little video of him. He is half naked because he woke up pretty smelly and I was about to bathe him when he started playing games with us. Funny kid!

6 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

I can't believe how short his hair is! Maybe we should stick to letting Grandma Kare do it :) He still looks adorable though. And it doesn't get any better than shirtless peek-a-boo by Max!

Desi said...

I hope you have another boy so Max can wrestle with someone his own size:)

Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Thats so exciting. I loved the peek-a-boo video as well.

The Thomas Family said...

WONderful Kristin! I'm so excited for us!! :)

AngelaBeth said...

Look at how much bigger he's gotten since the playing at the toybox to playing in it! He's growing up so fast *tear* and is so cute! :) I miss him and you! We HAVE GOT to find time to watch tv together!

The Proctor Group said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.