Monday, February 11, 2008

A Day At The Zoo!

Today we went to the Zoo! It was Max and Aaron's first time at the Fresno Zoo. For those who know me, you know I am not a fan of animals, and especially zoo's, but I go because I love Aaron! :) I look at them and I just want to bath them all and freshen them up!! When my cousin Taylor asked me today what my favorite kind of animal was, my response was "stuffed"! I have to admit, some of them are kind of cute....but all I can think about is jumping in the cages and giving them a good scrub, trim and spritz of fruity body spray!! It was fun though! It was a gorgeous day and not to smelly!


Our little Family posing near some kind of animal

He's one of the boys! Max, Tyler, McKay, Bradley, and Josh (missing from photo are Taylor and Samuel)

Matching shades!

I love Max's smile in this one!

Max was EXHAUSTED after the day!! He crashed in the car!

This photo was taken on Ground Hog's Day. Grandma Keough sent Max this shirt! So cute! I love how his gut fills it out so nicely!!

3 comments:

ktlzzmak said...

the animal exhibit was the bear... how could you not know what kind of animal that was? and why is it you finally go to the zoo when i am not working there? oh well! i miss that place oddly enough! i am sad i was not there to give you guys a behind the scenes tour... maybe next time..... i can get the kids to feed the giraffe :) love you... max is so stinkin cute! miss ya!

MegANDustin said...

I. Love. Max.

Amanda and McKay said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. I can't believe you're wearing sandals...