Sunday, January 18, 2009

FHE and More

My camera battery is dead so these are some pics I took with my phone and the quality is not the best. Yes...I am that lazy/too busy to charge it.

I made this cake for Matthew's birthday. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
Aaron took Max on a little ride in front of our apartment. He LOVED it! Now Aaron has to watch out for Max's Grandma's who have forbidden him to take Max on the motorcycle!!
We had a little Family Night outing the other night and went to TCBY for $.99 Waffle Cones. Max was a fan!
He took Sadie for a spin....a few seconds later he tried to shove her off.
Taking Sadie for a ride in his helicopter.

3 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

Is Sadie sitting up!?!?

Melanie said...

What a nice brother ... shares for a second then wham!

Leah said...

I'm so impressed with the cakes that you make! I'm quite jealous!