Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day....is that politically correct?

I ask the question above because today on "My Friends Tigger and Pooh", they were celebrating Happy Love Day, which made me wonder if that is the politically correct way to say it. Today, we have the Daytona 500, chicken wings and chocolate chip cookies. Sounds like a good day to me, even the Daytona 500, it's growing on me! :)

Max drew this picture on my phone a couple weeks ago. When he finished, he look at me with a huge smile and said , "See mom, Coke." So all those dark colored strips represent a bottle of Diet Coke. :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hahahaha, you have that boy trained well!!

tnt71206 said...

ah... coca light! Parker's starting to like it too. He calls anything carbonated "Piquey juice"... because, ca pique!

Megan Holdaway said...

That is hilarious!

runnin.whitehorse said...

Has Max made a screen saver for his Grandpa's phone?!! I have great satisfaction in my life knowing my Daughters each, have chosen companions whom truly make Valentine's Day happy girls!! I saw a little of the race's hilights, though knowing of your day together watching, I'm wishing I would have watched too. I'll have to keep up with you and Aaron on race days and watch too! I'm sure Max and Sadie will become regular enthusiast too! Happy Valentine's!!

(sorry, that is a lot of "too"'s but your right, it is true, the mindlessness of political correctness. It is not worthy of our attention, if we can help it. It can be irritating).