Friday, July 4, 2008

Current Favorite Miniseries



Aaron got the HBO miniseries "John Adams" from my parents for Father's Day and over the last several evening we have watched most of the 7 episodes. It is AMAZING!! One of the most interesting and most informative miniseries I have ever watched (minus the Lifetime Original movies of course, Megan :) )!! I have learned so much and really enjoyed the story between John Adams and his wife, Abigail. She is fascinating to me and I am going to the library to check out a biography they have on her tomorrow. If you have a chance, rent, or buy this one and watch it!! It will be time well spent and a great addition to a family's video library. My teenage brother is really enjoying it too and he and my Dad have had some great political and patriotic discussions, as well as Aaron and I. Enjoy!! And Happy 4th of July, my favorite holiday!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good to know, I will look that one up.

The Thomas Family said...

Yeah, thanks for the tip. I love the setting and I love US history so i will have to check it out!