Friday, July 25, 2008

Swim School Dropout

Today we had a friend ask us if Max could come to the swim school she works at and try out some new techniques on him and my two little cousins that they are working on for their mommy and me class.

Sam and Chad did great, lasting the whole class.

Max cried for his mom the whole time and in the end, failed, being brought out of the pool in the middle of the class. My little swim school dropout. Could this be a sign of the future?

Here he is looking dejected.


5 comments:

MegANDustin said...

You are almost as fast at posting as I am at checking blogs. Way to go. I'm sorry to hear he didn't last... I guess it's time to go back to baby jail.

Melanie said...

Yes, I can't believe how many postings you have posted in the last week. I am amazed. I guess when little babies fail out of swim school, the have baby jail to go too. Poor Max, already a delinquent. He is so cute, even though he is a failure.

The Thomas Family said...

whoa, catching up...
SO cute. and sad. That picture is perfect.
Max is changing! He is thinning out a little in his face, getting older.

Leah said...

Too bad he didn't like is this time. Maybe next year. By the way, Max is ADORABLE!!! I hope I can meet him soon!! As well as your little girl! :)

Amanda and McKay said...

I love how he looks so chill sitting there. "Yeah, I tried swimming lessons. Didn't like it. So now here I am."

The other night I couldn't sleep, and for some reason all of our crazy little adolescent adventures kept playing through my head. I laughed out loud remembering a few of them...lots of good times.

Remember when you fell in the river with all of our fishing "gear" and snacks and picnic blanket, and that guy who was fishing next to us had to help wade you out of the water, because Heidi and I were too busy rolling with laughter?