Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crazy Hair, Trucks and Dress Up

I had both kids dressed up real cute last Sunday to take picutres, but when I went to take pictures, Sadie was crying too hard, so only Max was in them!!


Max loves to line up these trucks and Great Grandpa and Grandma Halvorson's house.
The mess on his face is chocolate chip cookies. :)

What is it with my kids and their crazy hair! :) Luckily it's not this bad every day. It had just been washed and we never know how it will dry!
Max LOVES to dress up lately. His favorite thing to wear is different kind of shoes. Here he is wearing a bike helmet, his snow boots for this winter, and Aaron's motorcycle gloves.

7 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

I love it when I check your blog and there are new pictures! Max looks SO stinkin' cute. I especially love his outfit in those pictures from Grandma's house. And Sadie's hair is so funny! Love. Them.

Melanie said...

Yes, your kids do have crazy hair. If Sadies stays board straight it will be so gorgeous - long straight black hair. I mean, if it doesn't stay straight, it will be cute too. It's just that that is Chris' dream come true - straight back hair. Too bad he married me though, because I don't think he'll ever get a baby like that from me.

Jennifer Karyn said...

such cute pictures. your kids are beautiful! i love how max is playing around the spa at gma & gpa's. i miss being young.

ktlzzmak said...

hey you i love you... and even though i moved out you know i am totally there to help out. I know that everything seems to be happening at once these days I'm only a phone call away... maybe max can have a sleep over at my house... hmmm maybe not too who knows.... as soon as you move i am only 2 and 1/2 minutes away :)

I LOVE YOU!

The Thomas Family said...

Oh, I love her hair! I'd rather have my baby have fun hair than normal, boring hair!
Benson LOVES shoes too.

The Proctor Group said...

Your kids are so cute! Max seems like he has such a cute personality. Hopefully, Paul and Max can meet sometime.

Leah said...

Your little ones are too precious! I just love all the pictures!