Friday, September 19, 2008

Update on the kids...

I apologize to all our fans (mainly Emma and Megan) who are anxiously awaiting updated photos of Max and Sadie. I am still figuring out how to manage, and come up with, my free time. These two little babies are keeping me busy, but I am loving every minute of it!! Sadie is such a good little baby, so far, and Max is so cute with her!! He adores her and gets so excited everytime she wakes up, and want to smoother her with kisses...and I mean literally smother her! :) They are going to be great friends!!


Max enjoying a mud puddle in the backyard.
Max giving Sadie a little push in her swing.
My chubby girl!
Sadie and her dolly.
Grandma Keough found a gameboy for Max at her school and he LOVES to sit and play it, which consists of just pushing all the buttons, copying what his Uncle Tyler does on his gameboy.
So cute!! I love this headband on her.
Grandma McLelland gave Sadie her first bath yesterday. It took 3 weeks for her cord to fall off, so she has only has sponge baths for the first couple weeks.
Max riding his first bike. He can only go backwards right now.
Pretty in pink.
Sadie likes to sleep with her hands by her face. It is precious.
Max and his bike again.
The sleeping position in it's modified one hand version.
We went for a quick trip to Sacramento last weekend and Marley wanted to hold Sadie so bad!! It was adorable!! Sadie and Marley are almost exactly one year apart, and I'm hoping they will be as close as their mama's are!! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

Sadie is so beautiful! I wish I was there when you were visiting! I can't wait to see her!

Jennifer Karyn said...

Also, you're right, Marley looks just like Mel in that picture!

Melanie said...

Yeah, I can see a similarity. I love those pictures of sadie with her hands/hand next to her face. Soo cute ... and that one where she has on what looks like a strawberry design ... love it!

Megan Holdaway said...

Why am I so obsessed with your kids??? I love the picture of Sadie in her car seat with that bow on. Precious. Simply

Megan Holdaway said...

precious.