Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Sadie...and Max too!


Well, Sadie and I are back home and we are all adjusting to our new family and schedule!  Max has spent lot's of time with my Aunt and cousins, and has had a lot of fun!!  Sadie is doing really well too.  The first night home was a long night, she didn't go to sleep until 4 am, but she's sleeping better now so we can all get some rest.  Here are a few pics from the last couple of days!

Max LOVES Sadie!!  He loves to kiss her, but isn't too sure about her when she cries.
Never thought I would like bows, but now I think they are cute!!
So sweet!
Great Grandma Halvorson and Sadie Rose.  The Rose in Sadie's name come from my Grandma's favorite Grandma.
This look makes me think of Max.
Max likes to rock her bassinet, a little too hard sometimes! :)
Grandma McLelland  gave Max some ketchup with his fries!!
What a face!
Cleaning up in the pool.
Big kiss!

5 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

These are so cute! This is my second time looking at them and I just can't seem to get enough :) She has such dark hair! So darling. And, as always, Maxine is cuter than words can say!!

ktlzzmak said...

dont call him maxine meg he is now a sophisticated older brother and will only respond to Maximus said in a deep voice :)

Melanie said...

Haha,lets keep it to Maximus ... come on Meg! Cute pictures though. Like Megan, I'm sure I'll keep checking out the pics until I can come down.

The Thomas Family said...

Wow, congratulations Kristin! She is beautiful and I love the big bows too! I just don't have any... You're a lucky duck for being so close to family!

The Proctor Group said...

Congratulations! I can't believe she is already here. She is adorable. Hope you have a fast recovery.