Friday, August 15, 2008

Max and his Daddy

I know I've said this before, but Max LOVES his Daddy!! Every day around the time Aaron is supposed to get home from work, Max and I wait and play near the window, so that we can hear and see him on his motorcycle as he pulls up. As soon as Max sees him he starts laughing and running to the door, so excited!!! I open the door for him and he runs all the way around the house to where Aaron parks his bike, and runs right into Aaron's arms, and then lays his head on Aaron's shoulder. It is so precious!!! He just adores his Daddy!!




I love this picture!! I took it as he was looking up to give Aaron a HUGE kiss!!! You can just see how much he loves his Daddy!

3 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

He is soooo cute!!!

Melanie said...

Those are such cute pictures!! What a good daddy!

Megan Holdaway said...

I love that last picture. Priceless.