Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update....

Just a little update that tomorrow night around 11:00pm I go into the hospital so they can start to induce me!!!! HOORAY!!! For those of you who haven't seen what I look like lately, which is most of you since I refuse to take pictures, let alone post them on the internet right now, I am HUGE!! In fact, the doctor said we needed to get the baby out before she got any bigger!! :) When I went to sit with my primary class, CTR 5, on Sunday, one of the girls just stared wide eyed at my stomach and said, "You're stomach is SO huge!" Precious. I just laughed, because I love this little girl and she is so funny and spunky!! I am very excited and busy getting everything ready. I could never just go into labor on my own now, because I love being induced and being able to plan everything and be completely prepared. I've deep cleaned everything, washed everything, got a pedicure, am getting my hair done tomorrow, going to lunch for my aunt's birthday, and still have time to pack me, Sadie and Max (he'll be spending a few days out with family and friends while I'm in the hospital). I'll only be 38 weeks tomorrow, but that's about how early I was induced with Max also....and it's just time!! I'm having contractions on my own already, and walking in Costco for 2 hours today only helped I'm sure! So be looking for pictures in a couple days!! Sadie Rose is on her way!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yippee!! That's so exciting! Good luck and I can't wait to meet her!

Mélodie said...

Bon courage! I can't wait to see the pictures!! =)

Melanie said...

I am so sad I can't be there ... I'll be thinking of you all night, wishing I was there!!!!!

Megan Holdaway said...

Ditto to what Melanie said!