Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Shower for Sadie Rose and Me

Two weekends ago Melanie, Aunt Holly and Aunt Tami gave me a WONDERFUL shower!!! It was so fun to hang out with the Halvorson Women and friends! And it was great to get to open such cute pink clothing!! :) Thanks to everyone for coming!! Here are a few pics:



Mom, Aunt Jane and Marley

Marley, in her adorable ballerina outfit was the star of the party!!

Yes...I am HUGE!!! Even bigger since that photo was taken!

Melanie and Marley Rose. Marley and Sadie will share the same middle name, just like Melanie and I do.

Grandma, Taylor and Abby. This was Taylor and Abby's first Halvorson Women event!

The great and beautiful food!!

Poor Cheryl and her broken elbow! :( Also my mom and Grandma McLelland

Katie and I

Aunt Jane and Marley

The most AMAZING cupcakes I've ever had!!! Great job Tami!!

3 comments:

Amanda and McKay said...

Awww, looks like it was a good time! You look great! I wish I could have been there...

Mandy said...

What a beautiful party!!! And you look beautiful... even if you feel huge. When does your lil girl get here?

Leah said...

Looks like you had a great time! You are looking fantastic! I sure can't wait to meet your little one!