Sunday, August 17, 2008

Megan and Dustin's Visit/Annual Family Lake Day at Shaver

We had so much fun with Megan and Dustin here!! I was exhausted when they left! :) Here are some shots, mostly ones that Megan took on my camera, which is why she appears in so many of them. :) We had a fun day at our annual family lake day and had a great family concert the night before. On a side note, once again, Aaron got a terrible sun burn, which he blames on my lack of skills in applying sun screen on him. I did a good job applying it, but I always forget to remind him he needs a second application half way through the day. He's healing, and peeling now.











5 comments:

Leah said...

How fun to see everyone together! Looks like you had a blast!

Megan Holdaway said...

What a fun time we had! But I never want to see a picture of myself again!!!

krisjane said...

Well, it's kind of hard not to have a picture posted of you when you used my camera to take a thousand pictures of yourself!! Haha...it's your trademark though, the Megan close ups! :) Besides, you look great in all the photos!!

Melanie said...

I want to come next time!!

ktlzzmak said...

i like that the only evidence that alan and i were on that trip is us way in the distance of the pic of mom and meg and then our legs in the pic of hollys fam! :) it was a good trip!