Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Pics

Two weeks ago my friend Stephanie came over to my mom's and took some Christmas pictures of Max and Sadie. She was so good and so patient!! Max was a stinker that day and would have nothing to do with Sadie. She got some great shots of them alone though! The last 2 photos in this post I took in an attempt to try and get a photo of them together. This time Max was a bit more cooperative, but not a whole lot more!! Thanks again to Stephanie!!! :)



We were just standing and talking and looked over and saw Max sitting at the piano like this. He's a funny little guy!!

This was the one shot of them together that day. :) Little pills.



3 comments:

MegANDustin said...

Haha! So funny. I love the one of Sadie crying on top of Max's confused face. Classic. And him with the glasses on at the piano. A little nerd in training :) But seriously, they look so cute!

Leah said...

Man! I can't get over how beautiful your kids are! I LOVE the picture of Max at the piano! Just love it!

The Thomas Family said...

Aw, really cute. I love their outfits. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!