Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I am most thankful for!

At Thanksgiving dinner my mom has us write down 2 things that we were most grateful for. Here are my obvious choices!! :)

1. Aaron- He is a wonderful husband and a great father!! He works so hard for our family!

2. Two beautiful, healthy kids!! Max and Sadie make every day exciting and new!! Max loves to hug and kiss Sadie all the time, and calls her "Eeee". He runs to her all day saying "Hi Eee". I think his love for her is going to be reciprocated as she grows and they are going to be best friends!!!
( Max loves to have Sadie lay on his back. It's funny!!)

3 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

What a sweet post! I am thankful for your family too. And so is my co-worker.

P.S. Aaron is looking good! He looks like he's lost even more weight since I was there a few weeks ago. Tell him I said that!

Melanie said...

Cute little family. can't wait to see you guys again!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Kristen your kids are so stinkin CUTE!! I can't wait to take their pics....cute kids+snap happy photographers(me)= awesome pictures!! I have been meaning to check out your blog and your call today reminded me to do just that....see you soon!