Saturday, November 22, 2008

What we've been up too....

Not a whole lot is new with us. We are just busy with work, kids and everything in between!! :) We've been enjoying warm weather up to today, but are looking forward to the predicted rain this week! We are still watching Barney at least 4-5 times a day...which is kind of annoying, I'm not going to lie but at least Max is allowing us to watch more than just one episode. Max has had tonsilitis and two ear infections..poor guy. He weighs 32 lbs and Sadie weighs close to 13 lbs...and my back is killing me lately! :)

This is Max's favorite trick.
This boy is all about cars.
The kiddies.
Sadie loves to have us talk with her. :) Her she is talking with her Daddy.
Okay, I might be biased but she is the cutest little girl.
Sadie loves to try and suck her thumb.
Max was in HEAVEN helping Aaron the other night in the backyard.
Max and his buddy Samuel. They play so well together and we LOVE having Samuel over to play and take naps. It is fun having a relative so close in age to Max. Sadie will have a friend too when Matt and Tami's next little one arrives in March!
This was so cute because Sadie could not take her eyes off Aaron and was just smiling and cooing at him. I think we have a Daddy's girl on our hands. I don't care if she likes watching NASCAR and Football....as long as she wants to collect American Girl Dolls also since I am SOOO excited to buy her one some day!
When you have kids this close together, you have do sometimes do things you don't want to do, but that make your life easier...like letting Max feed himself when Sadie needs to be nursed. He is the messiest kid I know. For example, he can't just get a bag of gold fish crackers and eat them...first he has to smash them up, dump the bag over his head, soak them in water and then drink them.
This was Max going to town on chicken nuggets and applesauce.
It's becoming a tradition for me to make Tyler's birthday cake. I really enjoy it. This year it was a dinosaur, based off a picture I saw online, but changed according to Tyler's artistic direction.
I was pretty pleased with the results...even if I did go against everything I was taught and used canned frosting! :)
All the kids and Max's family playmates.
It's not a good shot, but I love this little sweater dress on her.
So...Max LOVES to wear Sadie's bows. He is always trying them on and running down the hall to show me. Now when you tell him we're going to do his hair, he runs and puts a bow on! Too cute!

4 comments:

MegANDustin said...

I am in heaven! Thank you so much for those pictures. I have comments on every single photo but will limit them to the fact that I agree with you, Sadie is the most beautiful--her dark eyes kill me and I love her hair in that picture with Aaron; Max is a terror/my favorite--I love the bow in his hair, the way he looks at Samuel, the face he's making when he plays with the cars, etc. etc.

In short: you have made my day by posting pictures of your adorable kids.

Jennifer Karyn said...

I agree with Megan. Your kids are so cute! I want to see Ms Sadie so bad! She's the one dark kid on the Halvorson side :) beautiful!

runnin.whitehorse said...

Max & Sadie are the best!! :)

Leah said...

Wow! You're one busy momma! I'm VERY impressed! How do you do it?!

P.S. I LOVE Sadie's BEAUTIFUL eyes!!