Monday, November 3, 2008

Sadie's Blessing Day

Yesterday Sadie was blessed, and she looked so BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress. I might be a little biased because she's my daughter, but I really think Sadie is so adorable. Aaron gave her a very nice blessing and she was perfect and didn't cry!!! I think as mom's we all stress about that part! ;) Here are a few pictures of the beautiful little girl...




Our little Family
Four generations- My grandma Halvorson, Sadie, Me , and my Mom
Grandma Halvorson, Sadie, Me, my Grandma McLelland, and Sadie's Grandma McLelland :)
Almost all the family that was there. :) Thanks for coming everyone!

4 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

I am a happy little camper right now because of all the new photos! Sadie looks precious... I love the picture of you two with the grandma and great-grandmas... and it appears Tyler is missing from the family photo. Hmm...

But Max is a cute ninja!

And you still have mad pumpkin carving skills!

Jennifer Karyn said...

Sadie is so beautiful! I love the pictures and wish I could've been there!

ktlzzmak said...

i see you neglected to tell everyone who so expertly took the adorable family pic..... shame shame shame!!!!!! its a good thing your kids are cute or i might be offended!

Melanie said...

You look so good! And Sadie is beautiful! What a good-looking family.