Monday, May 25, 2009

Farmer's Market, Aunt Rhonda's Visit and a few others

Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day!!! We swam all day and are all exhausted, so this is a quick update before I head to bed!

I just think this photo is funny! We stopped by Best Buy Friday night and they had Transformers playing on a really big screen and Max could not pull himself away! It was hilarious!
We walked over to Farmer's Market the other night, a few blocks from us in Old Town Clovis and had so much fun! Max was thrilled that he got to ride a cow (pony). He woke up at 2:30 the next morning telling me about it again. :) He loved every minute of his little ride!
Although Aaron had to walk with him, he wanted to ride solo. Such a big boy!
Lindsay and Sadie sharing the wagon and a slushie. We met up with Holly and her kids, and Katie there.
Sadie played with this straw the entire time. I love that babies are so easy to entertain.
Riding over in the wagon. It was pretty hot that day, and still a bit warm when we walked over that evening, so I made sure they were loaded up with fluids!
Farmer's Market. Everyone is gathered here to listen to the bad. They were really fun!
I set this little water station up for Max one day he was having so much fun dumping water into different size containers and stirring them. It was quite for a while so I walked out and found this...
Max cooling off in the 5 gallon bucket of water. No more of this. Even in 5 gallons I worry about drowning.

Last weekend my Aunt Rhonda came and visited us while she was in town from Seattle. We had a lot of fun with her!! In this picture we were at Border's in the kids section and Max showed her books and played with them for about a half an hour! :)
Riding the helicopter when we were out with Aunt Rhonda.
I love these pajamas on them. Does Sadie look a bit tired or what?
Lately Sadie has discovered her tongue. She usually is sitting like this. :) She is crawling now too, and she holds on to every piece of furniture she can reach and holds herself up. I have a feeling she will be walking soon! Yikes!! Still not as busy as Max was at this age which is such a gift! :)

6 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

Those kids are so dang cute! Looks like a fun weekend!

Keough Grandma said...

I love the picture of Max "cooling off" and I can finally see a little bit of Aaron in Sadie!

Melanie said...

It's all so cute. You shouldn't have posted that picture of Max in the bucket though, I bet Megan is getting a hernia. So cute though, all of it.

Megan Holdaway said...

Your blog is so much more fun to look at than mine! Love all the pictures, of course. I especially love the last two, with Sadie looking tired in one, and so adorable in the other.

Kathleen said...

That's so cool that Max didn't want any help once he got on the pony. And the fact that he was babbling about his experience early, early in the morning the next day is adorable! I love his smile in the helicopter with Sadie! And I love the photo of Sadie holding her tongue out! Cute!!

runnin.whitehorse said...

Grandkids are the Best!! Let's hope they don't grow up too fast!!