Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing with iPhoto editing

Max and Sadie both looked so cute the other morning when I dropped them off at my mom's, so before I went to work I attempted to get a few shots. Neither one of them would cooperate, but I still used the photos to mess around with my iPhoto editing at work. One day I will have a fast camera, photoshop and have taken a class, so the pictures will be better, but I had to post these so everyone could at least get a general idea of how cute they looked...I especially am in love with Sadie's boots and leggings. It's a look I want to wear, but she looks so much cuter than me in it! :)



Pretty typical of my kids....one not listening to anything I say to do, and the other laughing at everything I say. :)


I edited and cropped this one so much, it got so grainy, but you get the general idea of how cute she looked.

6 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

I am in love. Sadie looks so cute in her leggings and Max looks so grownup and sweet! Man I miss them. They can come live with me whenever they want!

Megan Holdaway said...

P.S. Remember when you used to worry that you wouldn't have cute kids? Sheesh.

Melanie said...

They are so cute and their outfits are adorable! Yes, we need to come down again and hang out. Maybe once you guys are settled into your new place, we could all come visit. That would be fun!

Kathleen said...

iPhone editing looks pretty cool to me! Your kids are adorable!! In that first shot, Max looks like he jumped from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 overnight! Sadie looks like a fashion model, especially walking down those steps, her own little runway at your mom's house :)

runnin.whitehorse said...

So I found the source for the pic Megan has! Yeah, I would ditto the remarks including visiting and being together with Max and Sadie!! They certainly are growing by leaps and bounds!! I have the experience of missing hugging children and seeing these too, new, Grandchildren, are no easier to not miss!! If that makes sense. Thanks for these pictures, so much!! I just want to hug them, so, I hope someone is hugging them!! :)

Leah said...

You do have 2 adorable little kiddos! I wish Lily could get a good head of hair like Sadie!