Friday, October 9, 2009

Please help me WIN!!!!

I desperately want to win one of these adorable hats that are being given away HERE
If you are truly my friend...please enter and if you win...please send it to me, well, ultimately to Sadie...although I wish they made one in my size! :)

Mel, Jenn and Meg....I know your blogging abilities so I am relying heavily on you 3!! Mel and Jenn, I would understand if you kept the hat for Marley if you win...but Meg...you know what would happen if you gave it away to someone other that your precious niece, or worse, didn't even enter!! Don't make me get on a plane to Chile...(okay you might find a reason to make me fly down there, so scratch that. I'd probably have to walk anyways and you'd be home by then).

So PLEASE....ENTER TODAY!! By the way, today is the deadline...and as a little plug, I love this girl's blog. I check it everyday, right along with my email and world news!