Sunday, November 8, 2009

Move, Halloween and More!

Well, it's over due, but I found my camera so I can finally post some new pics! We moved on Halloween, so we're still getting settled in, but we loved our little house! The kids especially are loving the backyard and grass. See below:
I love this photo of them!
Although I wanted to put them in the same room, we had to keep them separated because Max is still not a good sleeper. :) Here is Max's new bedding...he now calls it his "car nigh-night".
Sadie's cute new bedding from my Mom. Finally pink and girly!!!
Halloween night...Max would not dress up, both kids were sick, and bathed and in bed at 7! So nice! We did got to Holly and Erik's for dinner and saw the kids all dressed up. So cute! Tyler had an AWESOME costume! He was a guy from Halo (I think Halo, or Call of Duty).
Our cute little Lady Bug!
Here is a pic of Max in his costume at my mom's ward Halloween party. He was a very cute cow, and very into the roll.

Our Lady Bug again. I had fun making her costume, although it was a bit big on her.
If these two aren't two peas in a pod..........

Not much has changed in 2 1/2 years.........okay, except my bedding.
The night before we went out of town for the U2 concert, we took the kids for a McDonald's milkshake and through the car wash...what an experience! Max was terrified and Sadie was just happy to have a milkshake.

Love this terrified look on Max...is that bad? He was so cute!





A few weeks ago Max spent a couple hours "cooking" after church.
A well balanced meal, by Max Keough. Thought you would love this Megan! :)
She is just such a fun little girl!! I love her to pieces...both of them actually!

10 comments:

runnin.whitehorse said...

I like!!!! I did crack up pretty good on the father like son photo, with Max and his Dad's arms postitioned so similar!! Very Funny!! Why do I want to hug those kids?? And Sadie Rose, she is sure filled with "cute"!! I am happy to see them dressed in their halloween costumes!! The Bug sure is a princess and the cow, I'll bet he went "Moooo"!!

Megan Holdaway said...

Love, love, love. The first picture of them in the grass is awesome. Max terrified of the car wash, sleeping in bed with Aaron, and cooking are so cute. And Sadie just could not be any more adorable. I love those two! Can't wait to see them in 5 1/2 weeks!

Megan Holdaway said...

Oh, and I love the Halloween costumes. You were so creative with Sadie's! And Max is so good at being a cow :) And Tyler's is awesome too!!

Jennifer Karyn said...

Such a great update! I loved all the pictures!

Melanie said...

Yes it is all very cute. I bet Max is in heaven with the back yard. I can't wait to see your home. It must be so nice to have the kids separated and a yard, and more privacy. The kids are adorable. Fun pics, as always!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your new place! You have been extremely busy, I'm sure. How did you find the time to make Sadie's beautiful ladybug costume?! It turned out great. In light of Max's imaginary cow, his costume is that much more special! Sorry to hear both he and Sadie were under the weather on Halloween night. Hope they got better fast. That's cute that Sadie wasn't frightened at all at the car wash and that she just chilled with her shake!

Leah said...

Lots of excitement at the Keough home! Great pictures and adorable little kiddos!

Erin Gibbons said...

Great pictures, did you guys buy a house?

Erin Gibbons said...

PS I have a bunch of pictures of Shea and Calvin, (and even me and Calvin,) sleeping in the exact same positions, too, isn't that so fun?

Becky said...

Those sleeping pictures are awesome!!