Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Christmas Card

In the spirit of Christmas...and saving a buck, I am posting our family Christmas Card on the blog this year for the masses to view. And what's even better...is that I am getting it out on time! :) Even a bit early! I am excited for Thanksgiving, but with 2 little kids already mesmerized by all the Christmas lights and decorations in the stores, namely Target, I am already in the Christmas spirit. We wish you all a Happy Holidays and a Wonderful new year!! We have loved this year and can't wait to see what next year brings! :)

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

LOVE IT!

you are so strong! and I love your coat! :P

Megan Holdaway said...

I wasn't able to watch your video but I will try again later. What a great way to get out a Christmas card :) What a relief to not have to read about all of your accomplishments and how perfect your life is, even though I know that's the case!

Jennifer Karyn said...

This is so great! ahha. SO cute.

Melanie said...

So funny. If only you could lift Max like that. That would be awesome. I think that he might require two hands though, and possibly assistance from Aaron. Hahaha, just kidding. You guys are so great, can't wait to hang out again.

runnin.whitehorse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
runnin.whitehorse said...

You must call everyone and tell them you posted, so that they can comment before me!! (Which I'm sure you love, when I comment first!!) Anyways, I love your card!! But that doesn't mean that you and your sister can't get me my January 15 after Christmas Card!! It's tradition!!

This year I already have my cards and I'm going to, going to, going to get them off and early!! It's my goal!! I sure love those babies!! Don't drop them!!