Monday, November 30, 2009

Traditional Holiday Jib Jab Video

Unfortunately this is what I do in the evenings to procrastinate doing anything important and productive. And all you New Mooners out there...don't be jealous. Someone had to be on my team! :) I guess if I was a bigger fan I would imagine he and Aaron were fighting over me. Although after seeing the movie I would prefer Jacob's strength....I can't believe I'm even blogging about this!! I do feel kind of bad that Max takes a direct hit from one of my snow balls!


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

Becky said...

i love your jibjab movies!

Jennifer Karyn said...

HAHA this made me laugh out loud. i love that you and edward are teaming up on aaron and the kids. haha. this is cute.

AngelaBeth said...

I love that you said you felt guilty about pegging Max and when you mouse over the video it says "report for abuse". HAHAH. Covering your bases? It's adorable, nonetheless. :)

Leah said...

I love JibJab! It's so much fun!

Melanie said...

Hahah, I was actually going to say something almost identical to what Jenn said. You ditching the family for Edward? Hahah, very cute.

Megan Holdaway said...

Hahaha. I am loving you teamed up with Edward against the rest of them. You are so funny!

The Thomas Family said...

So... I'm confused.. who's team are you ON?!