Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Well....I'd say we're 95% sure it's a girl! The technician kept reminding us there is never a 100% guarantee, but after much searching, there were no visible signs it was a boy and she detected what she thought was a girl part. :) So we're saying girl and keeping any receipts just in case! We are all really excited, even though we really would have been excited if it was a boy too. I am looking forward to buying girl clothes!! Now Aaron will have a buddy to go fishing with in Max and I will have a girl to watch "The Sound of Music" with me (even though Max will watch too, although Aaron disagrees). Here are a few photos from the ultrasound. The show up
backwards because I took pictures of the ultrasound photos with my built in camera, but they are still fun!

Face Profile

Legs Crossed

Feet

Head and Body

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, a girl!!! How exciting Kristen! She'll be so fun to dress up! Good luck with baby girl names. There are so many good ones to pick from. :)

Amanda and McKay said...

Yay!! So exciting!

I'm 2 for 2 today! Leanne had her ultrasound too and I was right about her as well. She's having a boy.

The Proctor Group said...

Congratulations on a girl! A girl will be way fun!

MegANDustin said...

Hip hip! I've got a great name for you to use:

Sadie Megan Michelle Keough

Think about it :)

Mélodie said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun!!! =)

krisjane said...

I will definitely think about that nick name Megan!! It may be the key to getting Aaron to agree to Sadie! :)

Melanie said...

I called it. And look at your little ladie, already crossing her legs. Definitely a girl! Personally I think Melanie Keough has a nice ring to it. Sorry Megan but in Abram's Daughters, Sadie wasn't a very good girl.

AngelaBeth said...

I know I already commented on your facebook but here I go again: Congrats and YAY! I can't believe I haven't seen you in forever (aka two weeks). I need to catch up on life, Max, and The Hills, of course. I can't wait for your little girl to come!

btw I never talked to you about your mom getting the dog. How are you liking that? Do he and Max get along?

The Thomas Family said...

Yeah Kristin! We need to be next door neighbors! Seriously.
I am actually really considering Sadie for our name!