Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ohio

Two weeks ago went out to visit Aaron's family in Ohio. We had such a wonderful time! We hung out and watched Max walk and play, ate great food, and visited Auntie Em's school, Morehead University, in Kentucky. Max became friends with Grandma and Grandpa's cats, or the "tigers" as we called them! :) It was a really fun trip. I only got a few photos because I forgot my charger for my camera and my battery died. Here are a couple shots of the plane trip out, family and what Max did in lieu of sitting on the Easter Bunnies lap. He took one look at him and we knew it would be a disaster!


The plane out.


Kicking back and relaxing...if only it lasted!

Riding in toy cars is much better than the easter bunny!


Grandma, Max and Dad....three generations.

The Men. Grandpa, Max, Dad, and Great Grandpa Atkinson

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Yeah! Finally you are posting! You guys are doing a lot of things. Max is SO cute and I love his blond, blond hair!
I know, flights with kiddies are hard.
That's exciting if Aaron goes to Sacramento but hard for you guys too! Atleast you'll be staying with family for some company!

AngelaBeth said...

I love the one of Max and the plane! Soooo adorable!