Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but it's also been a busy couple of weeks. We moved out of our place, went to Ohio, and all got the flu (I got it the worst, and when mommy is sick, no one is happy)! We are finally getting back to our normal routine. We are living with my parents because our lease was up but we are still waiting to find out if Aaron will get into the CHP Academy class starting at the end of April. He has his final test this Thursday morning. If he does get in this month, he will live in Sacramento, 3 hours away from Fresno, for 6 months, so Max and I will stay with my parents. Next week we also are going in for an ultrasound and will hopefully get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, so stay tuned!! Here are a couple of photos taken before our trip. I will post a seperate posting of our visit to Ohio next! And I almost forgot, Max is walking now!! It happened fast and he loves the freedom!


My adorable little Man

Moving day....Max and I hung out with Trayce while the Dad's moved





How much is that doggy in the window? He sure thinks he's funny!

2 comments:

MegANDustin said...

Finally... a new post! I've been dying out here! I love all the pictures of Max and can't wait to see him walk. He is darling. Looks like Ohio was fun... well, at least the plane ride out there ;)

Amanda and McKay said...

What a cutie. I can't believe he's walking!!
Glad you guys had a good time in Ohio. I'm sure they were so happy to see you guys.