Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Madera Speedway



Last Saturday I got the flu and was out of commission, so I went to my mom's house so she could nurse me back to health. :) It was very nice, I got to just sleep it off all day and she and Katie took care of Sadie. Aaron and Max spent the day together and went to Madera Speedway, to watch the race cars practice, for free which is even better. For those who don't know...BOTH my guys are obsessed with cars!! :) Between NASCAR Saturday's and Sunday's, the NASCAR game for Wii, "Cars" the movie, playing cars all day, both of their growing collections of cars, and now, having to kiss Max's cars to sleep at night (yes, I give in and do it for him), I can't escape!! :) They had a fun time at Madera Speedway and max enjoyed the loud noises, and ran around the bleachers yelling, "Cars, Cars, Cars, Cars, etc" the whole time!








6 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

he's getting so big i can't wait to see him this weekend!

Megan Holdaway said...

He looks so cute watching the cars. And SO grownup standing next to the car in the first picture. I wish I were seeing him this weekend!

krisjane said...

He's actually not coming this weekend...he's too crazy for a baby shower and baptism! :) He and Aaron are going to have some more father/son bonding time, and I am going to come with Sadie...the calm one. :)

The Thomas Family said...

Sounds like Ben and Bensy.

Kathleen said...

So cute that Max and his papa share the same interests. Max looks hike he really enjoyed the speedway, maybe even enough to remember it someday, despite his young age. He's a cutie!!

runnin.whitehorse said...

Good looking young man!!