Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekly Update

Nothing too exciting to report this week. Sadie has been sick and has gotten herself on this weird sleeping schedule, but I can't complaing because she's been sleeping from 10pm to 9am the last couple nights. Still working on Max and making a little bit of progress. I took Sadie to get her 6 month pictures taken and she was too cute!! A little model! I didn't buy the online access, so I will scan them when I pick them up in a few weeks. Here are some other pics though...
This is Max and Sadie's room, with Max's new Big Boy Bed. There is an another dresser but I couldn't get it in the shot. We inherited the dresser shown and the toy chest and they happened to match our crib and dresser perfectly. Thanks to my mom for buying the cute bedding for Max's bed! It's a fun kids room!

Since Sadie has been up until 10 pm, Aaron and I have had some fun time with just her, without her big brother around. :) She likes to watch TV with us.
This is what happens when I get behind in folding clothes. I can only get them folded at night's because during the day if I do it, Max is right there to mess them all up. But I work most nights, so sometimes I do get behind in the folding...shhh...don't tell my mom!! :) Aaron was a bit overwhelmed with how much we had to fold tonight. I usually do it alone, but I made him be my assistant tonight.
Thanks to Uncle Sam we were able to get new bikes!! We just got some cheap ones from Target, but we are really excited about them! And then as an early birthday gift for Aaron, myself and Max, my parents got us a bike trailer. Sadie is still too small for it, but in a few months they will be able to sit back there together. Max loves it and Aaron and I really enjoy riding. We're hoping it will help get us in shape before we go to Myrtle Beach this summer!!


Max is really into dressing up in things lately. He loves this hat, a scrarf around his waist and my purse. I love it when they start to dress up and pretend like this.
On nice days, Sadie LOVES sitting outside in her bouncer watching Max play. He usually can't leave her alone though!
He seriously can't leave her alone!


He spends a lot of time coloring in his high chair! This time he was especially messy because I gave him some crackers also and kept him there for almost 2 hours while I cleaned one morning and he watched PBS.
This was so cute to me. This was the first time I really noticed him pretending while playing. He played like this for almost 2 hours outside.
Max is a huge fan of cars and Aaron has spent a lot of time teaching him to say "Ka-chow" like Lightining McQueen. He finally caught on and we think it's pretty cute!

7 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

So cute! Sadie looks so big! I love the picture of Max crawling under her bouncer while they're playing outside. He looks so distressed! Can't wait to see them in a month :)

Melanie said...

Yes, so cute. Too many pictures to comment on them individually. I did notice something disturbing though ... two hours here ... two hours there ... I sense a little bit of neglect. Hahaha. Can't wait to see you next weekend. See you soon!

Jennifer Karyn said...

haha mel, i noticed that too and thought it was funny :P
I loved the picture with max laying besides the bouncer where they both have their mouths open, yeah you can kinda tell they're related :)

Megan Holdaway said...

I'm looking at these again. Still love them!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful update! Max and Sadie's room is no nice. Congrats on the new bikes and bike trailer. That should be tons of fun. Can't wait to see Sadie's 6-month pics. Max's ka-chow is adorable!

Leah said...

What cute kids! I wish it was warm enough here to play outside. We're still getting snow!

Michelle said...

Kristen you have such beautiful children! I love the pictures and seeing how much they grow. I also got a laugh out of the picture of Aaron on the laundry... SOOO like my husband, haha. Those bikes look really nice. Its nice to find something fun to do for exercise, and getting your kids out there with you so they can get a break from being indoors would be great too. Maybe we'll do that once it warms up in Idaho! :) Well, I guess we'll have to wait until I am a little more... coordinated and won't topple over. Yikes.