Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potty Training Champ

So Max has been just TOO easy to potty train! Over the last couple weeks we've had maybe 2 minor accidents and he wakes up dry most naps and mornings. He was definitely ready to be potty trained! He loves his big boy underwear...when we are home it's usually all he wears! :)
He looks like he's doing a little table dance in the pic below, but really he was trying to show me that Buzz Lightyear was on the back of his underwear.

Tuesday night Aaron and I went to a $5 concert put on by our favorite local country station, featuring Rodney Atkins. It was just us and about 3,000 of Fresno's finest drunks, but we still had a good time. The venue they do the concerts at is pretty cool and it even cooled down weather wise to actually be enjoyable to be outside. The best part of these concerts are the amazing snow cones. We pay as much for the snow cones as the concert, but it is SO worth it!

It's not a great shot, but you can kind of see Rodney Atkins below.

7 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

Your hair is dark!!!

Also congrats to Max being potty trained! WOOOOO!

Megan Holdaway said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys got your snow cones :)

Love Max in his underwear (does that sound creepy?)! It reminds me of the fantastic shots I was getting on Skype the other day :)

Love you all!

Jennifer Karyn said...

haha I love the potty table dance.

What is it about little kids in underware that is so cute?

Also I love your hair :)

I keep debating on going dark again...

Melanie said...

Ditto to all of the above. I love Max' big boy underwear, I love little kids in underwear/panties, your hair looks great, and I too have contemplated going dark - it's so much cheaper!

Leah said...

Way to Max! I can't wait until Lily is potty trained!

tnt71206 said...

so jealous! we'd love any potty training tips you could give us! parker knows when he needs to go, but refuses to sit on the potty. he'll run and get me a diaper to put on him before sitting on his potty... you're kids are gorgeous though!

runnin.whitehorse said...

the new Tom Cruise, Max slidin' out in his underwear!! Good going Max, you're sure a big boy!!