Monday, August 17, 2009

Where will Katie be called to serve???




My sister, Katie, turned in her mission papers yesterday...and the wait for that envelope in the mail begins!! It should take 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get her call. She is VERY excited and we are all excited for her!

The guessing as to where she will be called has begun and so I am putting together a little chart to keep track of everyone's guesses. If you would like to submit a guess, just let me know! It will be fun to see who gets it right, or at least who gets close! My mom decided whoever gets it right gets to pay for the first month of her mission!! :) Just kidding? ;) No, there is no prize, just the satisfaction of being right!

So, if you have a prediction let me know!

6 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

You already know my guess. And my feelings about a prize :)

Michelle said...

Wow, I didn't know she turned in her papers. I would say... Oklahoma in the States, and if its foreign I would say... Mexico. :) Or Chile. Or somewhere Spanish speaking (that covers a lot yes?)

Nicole said...

If it's in the states: Washington out of the states Switzerland :)

Desi said...

Montreal!

runnin.whitehorse said...

Honestly, I just hope it is a safe place and then, where the Lord calls.

Leah said...

I just had a dream last night that she was going to Australia.