Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can't Complain

You seriously can't complain about Central Valley, CA winters!! We might have a few "cold" days, and lot's of fog....but then we have beautiful crisp days perfect for playing outside! I took the kids for a much needed afternoon at the park yesterday. It was a bit windy, but oh so nice!

The new park near us has lot's of cool fake rocks and rock walls to climb on. Max loves them!
Sadie has figured out how to go down the slide. Such a big girl!

I finally cut Sadie's mullet off! :) I tried to give her a little A-line cut...it kind of turned out that way. It's not a perfect cut, but so much better than the mullet!


Loving her Uncle Tyler! She looks like "I'm so fat I can't move!"

This is how she likes to watch TV. It's not easy being short!
Going to Costco. Now why can't Target make double carts like this! Most of the time I don't even need to go Costco when I go, but it's a way to get out and strap them both in. Target's double cart is weird, and a beast to push. We do love Costco though, free samples and $1.50 hot dogs and soda! YUM!
Although Sadie is perfectly happy to just eat dirt! :)
And happy also to have Max dump dirt on her! She was laughing everytime he poured a bucket on her!

Below are some videos from the park yesterday. Nothing too special, just fun to watch them play. Just ignore my super annoying voice...and the wind. Most importantly my super annoying voice though, I hate hearing it on recordings.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute. That park is awesome. Can't wait to take the kids there again. And Sadies hair cut is adorable. I love it.

runnin.whitehorse said...

I was looking to see if your sister had updated and to my suprise, you have again updated so quickly!! Great pictures (small) and the video's are the absolute best! I love your voice, my daughter and I could watch for hours!! Sadie Rose is sure going and her slides are the best!! Max Thomas is sure a big climber and it won't be long and he'll be talking every word!! Thanks for the update!! Beautiful grandbabies like their beautiful mom!!!!

tnt71206 said...

I love the park. Too cold now though :( I'm impressed with Sadie and the slide! Last time we went to the park, Evan was still sliding down backwards. My kids love Mickey Mouse too... at least Parker does, Evan prefers Elmo. I love what good friends they are though!

tnt71206 said...

By the way, we go to Costco for the same reason! And, they have a good price on eggs and bread! Parker's also addicted to their pizza. If ever we run out of anything, he looks at me and tells me "Go to Costco and buy more?" All about the double wide cart :)

Megan Holdaway said...

Sadie's hair is so cute. It makes my day to see pictures of those two! Miss you guys, as always.

Megan Holdaway said...

Just looked again. Still love it.