Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well, I'm so out of blogging, that I can't get these pictures posted in order...but I'm not motivated to repost them in order...sorry! We had a wonderful Christmas!! It was so fun putting Christmas together for the kids and watching them open presents! They were both so excited! And we had so much fun seeing Megan and Dustin. Max was in love with Megan, or "man" as he calls her. :)
They got a little play kitchen from us, and Max loves to cook!
I love this picture! My busy little lady!
A mom on the go! Feeding her new baby in her new car from Grandma and Grandpa Keough.
Cute!
Max and Dad looking at some new blocks.
Max helped Sadie go through her stocking.
Loving her new baby!
This picture is funny, but one of the few words Sadie can say is "wow", as she is here in this picture when she saw her new baby doll.
The presents set up on Christmas Eve after "Santa" had finished his work.
Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma McLelland's house, for the traditional lighting of the bags all over the neighborhood. We also opened presents from my grandma. Here are my 3 handsome brothers!
I grew up playing in, and loving, this play room at their house. It is so fun to watch my kids play in it now. Here is Sadie with my cousin Leah's daughter Lily, who is about 3 months younger than Sadie. Two cuties!

Me and my girl!
Sadie got this adorable dress from Grandma and Grandpa Keough and the boots are a gift from Grandpa Powell. Is it sad that I'm jealous of Sadie's wardrobe??!!
Our little family on Christmas Eve. Max loves his new Steeler's hat from Aunt Emma, and Aaron is sporting a hat that Megan and Dustin brought him from Chile.
Before we went to my Grandma McLelland's, we skyped with Ma and Pa Keough, and Aunt Emma so they could see the kids open the gifts they sent. A big gift from them was these Cozy Coupe Cars, which they were and are so excited about!

Max got a leaf blower, just like his Daddy. My little man!
He loves the goggles!
Opening presents. :)
Max loves to wear an apron. He was helping me with a little holiday baking!
Outside our church building, wearing their Christmas outfits from Grandma McLelland. So cute!

7 comments:

runnin.whitehorse said...

Wonderful pictures!! My baby is even in a few pictures, Kris Jane!! I love the new car from Grandma & Grandpa Keough for Sadie, riding with her new baby!! Great shot of Max and his Dad!! Max & Sadie sure look like they have no problem enjoying all the new gifts!! Great shots of our great family!!

Megan Holdaway said...

I love this post! Thank you :)

Jennifer Karyn said...

such cute pictures! it looks like the kids had a great christmas with lots of great gifts. I loved seeing Dawna's house too. It is exactly as I remember it!!

Kathleen said...

I love Sadie's "Wow!" picture when she saw her new doll! Max and Sadie made everything magical. Glad you all had a great time.

Melanie said...

Yes very cute. I guess I should jump on posting my Christmas pics. It just sounds so overwhelming. The kids are so cute though. I bet Sadie is so cute in her car with her baby. And Max, I bet he was just in heaven Christmas morning. Can't wait to see you guys again, whenever that will be.

Erin Gibbons said...

I can't believe how big Max is! Is he 3 already or is his birthday coming up? (I can't remember!) The pictures are so cute, Sadie looks just like you. And I think we all live through our children a little when it comes to dressing them!

tnt71206 said...

You have to love how the big one "helps" the little one open presents :) Our kids really need to get together some day... They'd have fun!