Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July this year!! It is really my favorite holiday! We started the day out going to our ward pancake breakfast. It is really cool because they put a big sign out inviting anyone to stop by and we usually do have people come from around the neighborhood that are not in our ward. Later that day I was the recipient of the greatest gift of all...a 2 1/2 hour nap!! I was laying down with Max to get him to sleep and we both ended up getting a great nap in! Then we swam, ate and watched fireworks the rest of the day! SO FUN!!

At the ward pancake breakfast. All in our 4th of July patriotic colors.
Tami made this cake for Samuel's 3rd birthday, which we celebrated during our 4th of July celebration. I have already told Tami this, but here on my blog I officially challenge her to a cake decorating contest (or cake off as I call it). It's on!! :) She did a really great job and this cake was a huge hit!!!
Lindsay and Sadie. She is so cute with the little kids and I can't wait until she can babysit in a few years!!
Sadie always receives so much love!
The youngest of the group (minus baby William). Max (2), Samuel (3), Chad (4) and Sadie (10 months). Never a shortage of kids!!
Water man, and water boy/head.

The pyrotechs (sp?).
Our grand display. This might seem like nothing here, but it was pretty cool and even drew crowds across the street.
Max and Sadie loved the fireworks, especially Sadie. She clapped after each one!
The gang!
Sadie and Aunt Katie. I love how that rhymes! :)

Below is a video of our fearless little guy!

1 comment:

runnin.whitehorse said...

I stopped by again to view Max and his big jump off the diving board into pool. I showed it to Kysen and was going to show it to Mylee. She hasn't come in yet.

Aunt Katie and Sadie Rose are two beautiful girls!!