Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last weekend my cousin Jennifer got married in the Sacramento Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and she was a stunning bride! Jeffrey, her now husband, was handsome too of course!! It was a fun weekend with all my family...there were 40 plus of us there! I love weddings in our family because we always have a huge dance party, tons of great food for a couple days, and always the Diet Coke! :) Congrats to Jennifer and Jeffrey!! You're a beautiful couple!

McKay got this hat for the weekend and he looked pretty cool in it!
Anxiously waiting outside the temple.
Lindsay, Abby and Taylor. Such beautiful, sweet girls!!
Watch out Mel...Marley will be walking through those doors before you know it! :) She is such a doll!
So will my baby girl I guess. :) Although I can't even believe she's going to be one in a month. I'm not letting her get married until she's 80 or so.


Part of the group waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.
Jennifer and Jeffrey Worthen!!!
Jennifer is so beautiful!!!
Marley was really checking out Jennifer's dress and flowers.
So cute!

I love the Sacramento Temple! I think it's one of the most beautiful temples I've ever been too! I mean, I love them all, but I really love this one! :)

Ahhh....Megan and Jennifer.
Marley Rose and Sadie Rose. I especially love this picture because I think we could sell it to Apple to use as an ad for iPhone.
Cute girls!
My mom (also known as Grandma these days) and Sadie.


Kristen Jane, Sadie Rose, Marley Rose and Melanie Jane. Love the name connections!!
The fam!
Jennifer was feeling a bit left out of the picture taking. :)
Matt and Tami and Family (minus Samuel...he and Max weren't invited to the wedding :) ).
Lindsay and Abby. Cute sisters!


The whole big family (only missing a few).
Melanie made this cake and I was thoroughly impressed!! Good job Mel!
Food tables. Everything was so pretty!
Love the dress!
Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Worthen


The kids were warming up on the dance floor pretty early this time.
The Dees backyard looked gorgeous that night!! And the weather, especially in mid July, could not have been more perfect! It was almost like coastal weather, so nice and cool.
Gage came home from the hospital a few days earlier in the week. I am in love with his hair color! He is such a cutie and I am in awe of Meggy and Jeff and how wonderful and calm they are taking care of him! They inspire me to want to be a more patient and calm mother!!!
Jake and Emily's newest addition Libby. Gotta love those round cheeks!!
Cutting the cake.
DJ Matthew.
The couple's first dance.
Father and Daughter dance. They had some great moves!
So did these boys!!
Leaving for the honeymoon!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Great pictures! She sure did make a beautiful bride! Good times!

Melanie said...

That was such a fun night. I always look back on weddings with almost sadness, like as "I'm so sad the night is over." It was so much fun. You got some great pictures too, and a ton of them. I can't wait until we get the real pictures from Jordon. Anywho ... can't wait to see you guys next week.

Megan Holdaway said...

So much fun! I need those pictures since I didn't take any. Actually, I took a ton of those on your camera :) What a fun weekend; I too am sad that it's over!

Amanda and McKay said...

Your family knows how to throw a party, for sure! Jen looks super happy and so beautiful, as does everyone else!

And I love your scarf!

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful wedding your cousin had! I love that photo of you, Sadie, Marley, and your cousin Melanie. Cool story (from several, several posts ago) about the shared middle names. The Sacramento Temple is breathtaking. It's the only temple whose open house I was able to attend. My parents are ordinance workers there on Saturdays. I wonder if they got to see you and your family and just didn't know there was a connection!

The Thomas Family said...

Hey! Finally a picture of YOU! You look beautiful, Kristin! And those are great pictures that you took of Max! That was so cute... the one with him riding the rocking horse and it looks like he's spanking it!!!

Jennifer Karyn said...

awww I love the pictures!!! you should email them to me :) jenniferkaryn@gmail.com. ya know if you have time!! It was such a wonderful day I'm so glad you all could make it!