Wednesday, February 25, 2009

William Matthew Halvorson

Tami told me it was up to me to post pictures of new baby William, so here they are! Also, Tami wanted to me to make sure to say his nose is not as prominent as these pictures make it seem. :) I only had the camera on my phone, so you don't get the best, or most accurate, shots with them. He is so adorable!! Personally, I think he looks like Samuel and Tami says he is a mixture of all of her kids. Tami looks great too!! Congrats Halvorson Family!

3 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

oh my gosh he's adorable. i can't wait to see him

Amanda and McKay said...

He is too cute. Tell Tami I said congrats!

Megan Holdaway said...

He is soo cute! And tiny. Love these pictures, I've been checking your blog all day for them. Keep 'em coming :)