Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cookie Monster

Earlier this week I introduced Sadie to Vanilla Wafers, and she is a BIG fan!! She gets so excited when I give her one and then she gums the life out of them! She really cries some pathetic tears if she drops her wafer, but they are gone the instant I hand it back to her. Max thinks it's pretty funny to watch her eat one, but then it usually dawns on him that he would like to eat it too, and now the whole sharing thing has become a slight issue. :)





7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous Cookie Monster!

Megan Holdaway said...

Ha! She is so dang cute. And big! I have to come visit next month or else she's going to be walking around next time I see her. And I cannot believe how dark her hair and eyes are. Gosh, I love her.

runnin.whitehorse said...

Now I know she cooka pie, jr!! Man/Women is that he/she may have joy. Sadie Rose is on her way!! Just tell Max Thomas, ie. "Butch", that he gets all the ones his sister throws on the floor!! :)

runnin.whitehorse said...

I love this pretty girl!! I love coming back again, and again, and again to see her pretty pictures. And someday, I'll get to hold her and give her a big hug ...

Jennifer Karyn said...

She is so dang cute, I definatly see you in her!

Melanie said...

It's so fun when you get to start spoiling them with treats. Marley's favorite lately ... "cocoa"

Leah said...

Dang! She is soooo cute! I wait for the day when I can do the same with Lily. It'll be quite an adventure!