Sunday, February 1, 2009

Keough family week in review


Nothing too exciting happened this week. Both kids are pretty much healthy again, and so now I'm sick. Such is life. Here are some photos from the week.
Max will not ride his horse without a hat on. It's usually his football helmet, a fishing hat, or a blue basket he thinks is a hat.
I tried to get a shot of Sadie's eyelashes here. but it didn't really work. Her eyes and eyelashes kill me, they are so beautiful.

Sadie loves being in the bouncer lately, and Max thinks it is fun too. He sits on the outside of it and plays with her.
This is a classic Sadie look...fingers in the mouth

I love this shot because Max is such a Daddy's helper. He's always right by his side.

I made these cupcakes for a meeting my mom had. They tasted so good, so I had to pat myself on the back.
I made this cake for McKay's birthday. He requested a swimming pool cake. The water is blue jello. It's not the most asthetically pleasing, but it was a huge hit with a group of 12 year old boys!!

6 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

DUDE those cupcakes WERE delicious! Bryan thought they were store bought and ate two! GOOD JOB!

The Thomas Family said...

Awesome, Kristin! Well, except for you being sick. Seriously, Sadie is gorgeous and Max is a typical boy (to me, that's the best thing)!
And fabulous job baking! When are you guys coming to north carolina again???

Jennifer Karyn said...

Sadie is so big and so beautiful. her big dark eyes kill me! also, your cupcakes look amazing. i need to try!

Megan Holdaway said...

Nice cake! Seriously, you little kitchen pro. You and I should really pursue something... I'll make people stuff with seaweed in it, and you'll make awesome birthday cakes. Think about it :)

As always, Sadie/Max are awesome. Sadie is getting way too big and Max is a regular kid. I love the picture with him and Aaron.

Get better!

Leah said...

You have such a cute little family! You are getting REALLY good with your baking skills!

Desi said...

You're culinary creations are awesome! You'll have to teach me how to make a cool cake.
-Desi